If the AT&T TV app launches on your Roku player, but doesn't play any sound, plays sound that’s out of sync with video, or has other sound problems, try these options:
- Check the volume level and mute settings on your TV and any audiovisual (A/V) receivers you may have.
- Try changing the cable or changing the A/V cables, one at a time. Composite cables are usually red and white.
- Make sure that any composite cable sound connectors are snugly attached to both the Roku player, the TV, and any A/V receiver.
- Connect your Roku player to a different input to see if you can hear sound.
- Check or change your Roku audio settings by selecting Home, then Settings, and finally Audio.
- Set HDMI and S/DIF to Dolby/D.
- Set HDMI to PCM-Stereo.
For more help with Roku issues, visit Roku support