Did you get a service error? Or, did the app crash while streaming? Try these tips:
- Close and restart the AT&T TV app.
- Reboot your phone or tablet.
- Check for device software updates and install.
- Uninstall and reinstall the AT&T TV app.
- Check for app updates in your app store. If an update is available, install it and restart your device.
If these tips don’t work, sign in for a device health check
Starting January 1, 2020, you won't be able to add the AT&T TV channel to your Roku device. Already have AT&T TV on your Roku device? You can keep using it as long as you don't delete the app. We're actively working on a new agreement with Roku and hope to resolve this soon.