For the best watch experience, we suggest using Google Chrome®
. Here’s how to accept pop-ups for AT&T TV and att.com:
- At the top-right of your Chrome browser screen, select More (three vertical dots).
- Choose Settings, then Advanced.
- In Privacy and security, select Site settings.
- Choose Pop-ups and redirects.
- Next to Allow, select Add.
- Enter att.tv and select Add to put AT&T TV on your allowed list.
- Choose Add again, enter att.com, and select Add to put our site on your allowed list.
If you’re using different ad-blocking software, contact the manufacturer for help.Set an anti-virus exception
Have anti-virus software on your computer? Make sure you mark AT&T TV and AT&T as exceptions on your anti-virus white-list. For more info, check your anti-virus manufacturer’s website.