Check network connections
To stream from the AT&T TV app, you must connect to Wi-Fi®
or a cellular network. Here's how to make sure you're connected:
- Launch other apps on your device and make sure they connect to the internet.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection. On your device, select Settings and then Wi-Fi. Look for a check mark next to a Wi-Fi network.
- Confirm other web-enabled devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the device is on your provider network, if you aren’t connected to Wi-Fi.
Free up iOS storage
If your device is low on storage, you may have streaming issues. Here’s how to check your device’s memory.
- Select Settings and then General.
- Choose Storage & iCloud Usage. Your device displays Used versus Available space.
- If your memory is almost full, try uninstalling apps you no longer need.