Seeing these error messages on your screen? Turn on your location services to watch the local channels included in your AT&T TVSM
or AT&T TV NOWSM
- 10022-001 or 10022-002
- 10023-001 or 10023-002
- 10024-001 or 10024-002
Turn on location services on your AT&T TV device
Using your AT&T TV remote:
Turning on location services for a wireless device
- Press the Home button.
- Scroll to the gear icon and press OK to open your settings.
- Select System and then General.
- Check your Location Status. If it’s off, select OK to turn it on.
- Press the down arrow to review the Location Usage Summary.
- Check to see if AT&T TV displays. If it doesn't, restart your AT&T TV device by pressing and releasing the red button on the side.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 to make sure AT&T TV shows under Location Usage Summary.
- Press Exit to return to live TV.
- Go to Settings and select Privacy.
- Turn on Location Services so your location can be accessed while using the app.
- Close your settings and restart the AT&T TV app
Still having problems? Try your device manufacturer’s website or owner’s manual for more info.