If AT&T TV doesn’t play any sound, plays sound out of sync with the video, or has other sound problems, try these options:
- Check the volume level and mute settings on your TV and any audiovisual (A/V) receivers you may have.
- Check audio settings on your device: Press the Home button, then Settings, then System, then Remote & Devices, then Program Your Remote, then Advanced Remote Program, and Switch Volume Control.
- Make sure that your optical audio cable or HDMI cable is snugly attached to your player, the TV, and any A/V receivers.
- Try changing the optical audio cable.
- Connect the player to a different input to see if you can hear sound.
If you're still having issues, please contact us