When setting up your AT&T TV device, you can easily sign in to your Google account for a personalized experience. Just follow the steps when you set up your device, or set up later. Heads up:
Your Google account ID is different from your AT&T ID. Don’t have a Google account? Sign up online
or when you’re setting up your AT&T TV device.Sign in to your Google account, if needed
Didn’t sign in during set up? Or made changes to your account? You’ll have to sign in to personalize your experience.
- Press the MIC button on your remote and say something like, “What's on my shopping list?”
- Select Activate Your Google Assistant on the TV screen.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Read and accept the disclosures and data privacy info, then select Allow to activate the Google Assistant.
Have questions about your Google account? Get help with common Google account issuesControl your smart home devices and default music providers
Use the Google Assistant on AT&T TV to control your connected smart home devices or play music through your default music provider.
Make sure you also have the Google Home1
app installed on your mobile device. If not, no worries. Get and download the Google Home app on your phone from Google Play
or the Apple App
See all important details
- Open the Google Home app on your mobile device and tap Settings.
- Add all your smart home devices and default music providers.
- Press the MIC button on your TV remote and speak your request.