Take your batteries out for a couple of seconds, then put them back in to see if that helps. You can also try inserting new batteries.
Refreshing the connection between your remote and AT&T TV device can fix many common problems. Here’s how:
First, unpair your remote from the device:
- Press and hold DASH (–) and APPS or Diamond buttons until you see the LED lights on the remote blink blue twice.
- Restart your AT&T TV device by pressing and releasing the red button on the side of the device. You can also unplug your device and then plug it back in.
When your AT&T TV device is back on, pair the remote again:
- Point the remote at your AT&T TV device.
- Press and hold FAST FORWARD and REWIND at the same time for 2-3 seconds. When they pair, you’ll get an onscreen message that your remote is ready to use.
Control sound bars and TVs
Program your AT&T TV remote to control them. Here's how:
- Open AT&T TV on your TV device.
- Choose Settings and then System.
- Select Remote & Devices, then Program Your Remote.
- Choose the TV manufacturer or sound bar you want to add.
- Follow the prompts to finish up.