Locast is a free app available on AT&T TV devices that lets you stream your local channels in the following markets:
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Los Angeles, CA
- Madison, WI
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis, MN
- New York, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Rapid City, SD
- Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Scranton, PA
- Seattle, WA
- Sioux City, IA
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Tampa, FL
- Washington D.C.
- West Palm Beach, FL
for more info. First time users must register an account to use the app.
To launch the Locast app, follow these steps:
- Using your AT&T TV remote, press the Apps button.
- Scroll to the Google Play Store and select OK.
- Scroll over to the Search icon and select OK.
- In the Search Bar type Locast.
- Scroll down and highlight the Locast App and select OK.
- Select Install to begin download.
- Select Open to launch Locast.
- A one-time activation code appears on screen - go to locast.org/activate to register.
- Select Create Account and follow the prompts.
- After login, select Activate to enter the six-digit code from your TV screen to complete activation.
- On your TV screen, choose a channel to watch from the Locast Guide. Use the back button to return to the guide.
: Press EXIT on your remote to exit the app. DVR recording not available in the Locast app.