- Select the AT&T Dial icon.
- On the Connection Manager main screen, select a Member ID. The last Member ID used shows by default.
- Enter your password. To save it, check Save my password.
- Choose the Connection to use, and if necessary, Dialing Rules.
- Select Connect.
Connection Manager uses a 3-step process to establish a dial-up connection. The progress indictor displays messages about your computer’s progress:
- Dialing: Your modem is calling the access number.
- Checking Password: We're verifying your Member ID and password.
- Connected: You're connected to the internet.