AT&T regularly updates the Dial access number list. You can download a new list at any time. If your list is over 30 days old, we’ll update it automatically for you.
- From the Connection Manager's Settings, select Connections.
- On the Manage Your Connections screen, select the existing connection.
- Select Edit next to the list of connections.
- On the Add Numbers to the Connection screen, select Download New List.
- Now, you can either Cancel to close the window or proceed to add new numbers to the current connection.
You must be connected to the AT&T network to download the access number list. If you are not already connected when you select Download New List
, the Connection Manager will attempt to connect you.