We know your email is important, and you still have access to the e-mail address that came with your AT&T Dial-Up account at currently.com (formerly att.net).
To be safe, we suggest you do a few things so you have recovery methods if you misplace your sign-in info.Review your account profile
Make sure we have your most up-to-date info.
Create or update security info
- Sign in to att.com/myatt with your email address and password.
- Select Profile or your name.
- Choose Account Profile and then one of these options:
- To update your security questions, choose Sign-in Info and select Change Security Question.
- To update your contact info, return to your Account Profile and choose Contact Info.
- To enter a recovery mobile, choose the Phone tab and then select Edit. Make sure you enter a mobile number we can send info about resetting your password.
- To enter an alternate email, select the Email tab and then choose Edit for AT&T Access ID email, to input an alternate email so we can send info about resetting your password.
Check your security questions and answers to make sure you can always access your email. We use this info to help reset your password in case you lose it. You can also set a mobile recovery number or alternate email where we can reach you.