Stream live or recorded shows while at home or on-the-go with the DIRECTV App. Sign in with your myAT&T user ID and password to watch live TV, access thousands of on demand titles, watch your DVR playlist and download your DVR shows to a mobile device.
If the App crashes or you experience issues, check for recent App updates and restart your device.
Watch TV or stream shows
- Open the DIRECTV App and tap menu .
- Choose or select Browse for TV and make sure your receiver is listed in the menu. If it’s not, you’ll need to connect your receiver to your home internet or another HD receiver.
- To start watching, select the tab to watch on your device.
- choose Watch Live TV or Watch Your DVR, and then select a program to watch.
Be sure to connect your device to the same Wi-Fi as your DVR receiver.
Access your DVR Recordings
- Be sure that your show has finished recording and you're connected to a Wi-Fi® network.
- Open the DIRECTV App and tap Watch Your DVR.
- Choose On DVR and play any fully recorded show or movie from your DVR playlist.
- Select the down arrow to start downloading the show or movie to your device.
- Tap My downloads and choose the show you want to watch.
Want to speed up your download time for an entire series? Open the series and check Download Series
. All new episodes recorded to your DVR will be ready for quicker downloads.