Good to know:
- Go to AutoPay. If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to sign up for AutoPay.
- Toggle AutoPay On.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for AutoPay.
- Repeat these steps for each account you want to sign up.
- It can take up to 2 bill periods for AutoPay to start. Pay as usual until you see AutoPay is scheduled for followed by a date in one of these places:
- Paper bill: Look in the upper-right corner of the first page.
- Online: Go to myAT&T Account overview and check under Total balance.
- Have a balance due? Check the Pay my account balance box while you're signing up. That way you don't have to worry about paying it later.
- Bills not paid in full by your payment due date will incur a late payment fee.
- You can manage payment methods and AutoPay from your mobile device with the myAT&T app. Text and data rates may apply for download and use.
Can I get my late fees or data overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to May 13, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.