Are you sure you want to cancel? Maybe consider one of these options:
Still want to cancel?
Speak to one of our agents. Contact us
Want to cancel online?
You can cancel residential DSL High Speed Internet or Traditional Home Phone online (business accounts aren’t eligible). If you cancel either service, and change your mind, we may not be able to restore the service or phone number to your location. If your service is:
Submit an online cancel request
- Part of a bundled discount, the price of remaining services (if any) may revert to then-existing price for such service.
- Part of a combined bill, the remaining service(s) will continue to be billed unless cancelled.
- Subject to a term plan, you'll be subject to any early termination fee associated with that plan.
Have a wireless account?
Find out what you should know before canceling wireless service
Have a DIRECTV account?Contact us
to find out when your contract ends.
- If you cancel your service or if we deactivated your account because you didn’t maintain the minimum programming requirements, you’ll have to pay a deactivation fee.
- Under the terms of the DIRECTV Customer Agreement, we’ll bill all outstanding charges to the payment method on file when you cancel DIRECTV® service.