If you can't see the DVR playlist, you'll need to access your HD DVR and your GenieGO device. The GenieGO can display only one DVR playlist at a time. Is there more than one HD DVR in a home? If they are not on the same Whole-Home network, make sure you're troubleshooting the right one.
If you're home and ready to troubleshoot, follow the steps below:
- First, enable access to an external device on your HD DVR. Go to your HD DVR and press MENU on your remote control.
- Select Settings & Help > Select Settings > Select Whole-Home > Select External Device.
- Set External Access to Allow.
- Set Current Program to Allow.
- Set Recordings to Allow.
- Reset your GenieGO device by pressing the red reset button on the front of the GenieGO for 30 seconds.
- Wait for all the lights on your GenieGO to turn steady blue. This process may take about 15 minutes.
- Confirm the internet connection for the HD DVR. Press the dash (-) button on the remote control. The message Internet: Not detected appears is there is no connection. Follow the steps in Troubleshoot the No Servers Detected error message to fix the error.
if you are experiencing issues after trying these tips.