- Check that the receiver and TV are both on.
- Connect the power adapter to the power port on the W-DCCK.
- Plug the other end of the power adapter into a surge protector or an electrical outlet.
- Turn the W-DCCK device on but do not connect the device to the receiver.
- On the router, press the WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the W-DCCK device until the WLAN light flashes green on the W-DCCK.
- When the WLAN light is a solid green on the W-DCCK, you've connected the W-DCCK to the router.
- Do you see a message on your screen asking if you want to set up your connection now? If so, select either Set up Now or Set up Later and the message disappears.
If the WLAN light does not light up, follow these steps:
- Press and hold INFO on your remote until the System Info & Test screen appears.
- Select Network Setup > Connect Now.
- The details of your wireless connection display on the TV after the setup is complete. Select Continue > Done.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all the available On Demand programs to become accessible on your HD DVR.