Genie Mini and Wireless Genie Mini clients connect TVs to the main Genie HD DVR in the home. A Mini provides access to programming, recorded content, and TV apps. Here are some of the features:
- Watch live or recorded programs in four rooms at once.
- Start watching a movie or show in one room and finish watching in another.
- Comes with a remote so you can record, pause, play, and rewind live TV in any room.
- Watch and schedule Genie HD DVR recordings and fast-forward commercials.
- Connect the Mini to the internet and access On Demand programming and TV apps.
- Access to TV apps on DIRECTV like Pandora and ScoreGuide. These apps are part of the HD Guide and easy to find in the menu.
- Set up and manage the parental controls for each TV in your home.
Internet-connected HD DVR (model HR20 and later) required.
For new customers or those interested in upgrading, Get more Genie HD DVR and Genie Mini info
Existing Genie customers ready to order a new or replacement Genie Mini? Go to myAT&T to get started:
- Go to Account overview > My DIRECTV.
- Select Manage package & equipment.
- In the My Equipment area, select Order, set up, or return.
- Select Order a receiver, choose a receiver and Add to your cart.
- Select Continue to review and Submit order.