Check to see if your router has WPS. Look for a button with the logo pictured here. If you don't see the logo, follow the next set of steps.
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings > Network Setup > Connect Now. If you're reconnecting to the Internet, select Reconnect Now.
- After the system checks the connection status, select Set Up Wireless.
- Select Push Button Setup.
- Push the WPS button (the one with the logo) on your router. The Genie detects the device. It may take a minute or two to verify the connection.
Once connected to your network, you’ll receive an Internet Setup Successful screen and can enjoy the benefits of being connected!