If the error message appears when you’re watching a live or recorded show, your receiver is activated, but it might still be downloading the data it needs to decode the DIRECTV satellite signal. Try refreshing your receiver.
If you’re still seeing the error message, try resetting your receiver:
- Unplug your receiver's power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 15 seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver.
- Wait for your receiver to reboot.
- Refresh your service again.