NBA League Pass
is a subscription-based package that delivers up to 40 live NBA regular season games per week; up to 12 games per night, all in HD. All of the NBA action will appear on Ch. 750-768
during the 2019-2020 season. NBA TV can be found on Ch. 216
NBA LEAGUE PASS packages for the 2019-2020 season will not automatically renew. To order, login to your myAT&T account
and select DIRECTV
. Select the View and get more programming link
to review and add the desired package.
Back for the 2019-2020 season is NBA TV
, found on Ch. 216
NBA TV offers in-depth game coverage and highlights, real-time stats and scores, and the latest NBA and WNBA news 24 hours a day. Plus, enjoy interviews, behind the scenes events, game previews and more.
If you experience registration issues with NBA LEAGUE PASS, visit NBA LEAGUE PASS
and select submit a ticket
. You may also chat with a live NBA LEAGUE PASS representative. Be sure to include the following with your inquiry:
NBA LEAGUE PASS on your smartphone or tablet
- Your name, address and AT&T DIRECTV account number
- The request to activate NBA Broadband
Your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription includes access to live and On Demand regular season out-of-market NBA games on your computer and mobile devices. You just have to activate your NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband subscription on your computer before you can start watching. Here’s how:
- On your computer, go to www.nba.com/leaguepass/activate.
- Sign in to your nba.com account or create an nba.com account if you don’t already have one.
- Select DIRECTV as your Television Provider.
- Use your myAT&T account email address and password to sign in.
- If you see a confirmation message, you’re done. Now you can watch live NBA games online at nba.com or on any Internet-connected mobile device using the NBA GAME TIME app.