NBA League Pass
is a subscription-based package that delivers up to 40 live NBA regular season games per week; up to 12 games per night, all in HD. The NBA action appears on Ch. 750-768
during the regular season. NBA TV can be found on Ch. 216
NBA LEAGUE PASS packages for the regular season will not automatically renew. Get more info on directv.com
NBA TV, found on Ch. 216
, offers in-depth game coverage and highlights, real-time stats and scores, and the latest NBA and WNBA news 24 hours a day. Plus, enjoy interviews, behind the scenes events, game previews and more.
If you experience registration issues with NBA LEAGUE PASS, visit NBA LEAGUE PASS
and select submit a ticket
. You may also chat with a live NBA LEAGUE PASS representative. Be sure to include the following with your inquiry:
NBA LEAGUE PASS on your smartphone or tablet
- Your name, address and AT&T DIRECTV account number
- The request to activate NBA Broadband
Your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription includes access to live and On Demand regular season out-of-market NBA games on your computer and mobile devices. Just activate your NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband subscription on your computer before watching. Here’s how:
- On your computer, go to www.nba.com/leaguepass/activate.
- Sign in to your nba.com account or create an nba.com account if you don’t already have one.
- Select DIRECTV as your Television Provider.
- Use your myAT&T account email address and password to sign in.
- If you see a confirmation message, you’re done. Now you can watch live NBA games online at nba.com or on any Internet-connected mobile device using the NBA GAME TIME app.