The Genie 2 must remain in a vertical position at all times. If you receive an error message here are tips for fixing the problem.Help! Your Genie 2 has fallen and can’t get up!
If the Genie 2 is tilting or not ventilating, the error Help! Your Genie 2 has fallen and can’t get up!
appears on the screen. To fix the error:
- Place the Genie 2 in its upright position.
- Select Ok with your remote control to clear the on-screen error.
The Thermal Warning
error appears on the screen if your Genie 2 is overheating. Here is what you can do to fix and prevent this error:
- Check to make sure there is no airflow blockage.
- Verify that the device remains in an upright position.
- Select Ok on your remote control to restart the Genie 2.