You can perform a manual with AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee. Be sure to update your software before scanning to make sure you’re protected against the latest threats.
Here's how to run a manual scan:
- Select the McAfee icon from your dock. If McAfee isn't in your dock, open your Applications folder and select McAfee.
- Select the type of scan you want to run:
- Full scan: Performs a thorough scan of your Mac.
- Scheduled scan: Specify a schedule when your scan will run.
- Custom scan: Specify the locations and files to be scanned.
- Select Start.