Sign in with the correct ID and password
Have multiple IDs for different accounts, like an ID for wireless and another for U-verse®
TV? Make sure to use the right ID in the right place.
Forget your sign-in info? Recover your ID
or reset your password
. Restart your device if the app isn't responding
Reinstall the app if restarting doesn’t help
- Open the myAT&T app1 after restarting your device.
- Re-enter your user ID and password to sign in. Be sure to delete any IDs you’ve saved first.
Check your device operating system (OS)
- Delete the myAT&T app1 from your smartphone or tablet.
- Choose how you want to download the latest myAT&T app:
- Go to att.com/myattapp on your smartphone or tablet.
- Text myATT to 556699 from your wireless device. We'll send you a link so you can download the app.
- Install the app, then open it and sign in.
Make sure you’re using the latest app version1
on your device. To learn more about your OS, go to Device Support
. We supported these OS versions:
- iOS 10.3 and higher
- Android 5.0 and higher
Have a Windows mobile device? Sign in to myAT&T with a web browser on your smartphone or tablet.