Sign in with the correct ID and password
Have multiple IDs for your accounts? Like one for wireless and another for AT&T Internet? Make sure to use the right ID with the right account.
Forget your sign-in info? Recover your ID
or reset your password
. Restart your device if the app isn't responding
Reinstall the app if restarting doesn’t help
- Restart your device, then open the myAT&T app1.
- Sign in with your user ID and password. Be sure to delete any IDs you’ve saved first..
Check your device operating system (OS)
- Delete the myAT&T app1 from your smartphone or tablet.
- Download the latest myAT&T app:
- Go to att.com/myattapp on your smartphone or tablet.
- Or text myATT to 556699 from your wireless device. We'll send you a link, so you can download the app.
- Install the app, then open it and sign in.
Make sure you’re using the latest app version1
on your device. To learn more about your OS, go to Device Support
. We supported these OS versions:
- iOS® 12.1 or later
- Android® 7.0 or later
Have a Windows mobile device? Sign in to myAT&T with a web browser on your smartphone or tablet.