Why is my DSL Internet price changing?
This price adjustment lets us continue to maintain our network to deliver the level of quality, service, and features you’ve come to expect from AT&T.When will this change occur?
The timing of the price change is based upon your individual billing period. You'll see the new rate reflected within two bill periods after the date listed in your original notification.1What are the benefits of DSL Internet service?
There are lots of benefits to having DSL Internet:
See all important details
- Trusted provider: We are committed to providing you with outstanding products and services at a great value, and we'll keep offering a variety of services to help you meet your individual needs.
- Value-added services: DSL offers services and features for convenience and added value, including:
- Seamless connections at home and on the go. If you have a gateway, you can turn your home into a private Wi-Fi® hotspot so you can connect all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can also access all our national AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots. (Access includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See attwifi.com for details and locations.)
- Security and protection. AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee® is included those with higher speed DSL and it helps keep you and your computer safe.2
- Technical support available seven days a week for help when you need it.
- Up to 11 email accounts with virtually unlimited storage lets the whole family stay connected and check mail from any of your devices.
- Personalized currently.com portal homepage to keep all your favorite news, weather, entertainment, sports, and account tools in one place.
- Instant messaging to chat one-on-one or in groups, and share photos, videos and animated GIFs instantly with all your friends.