Get online for free at thousands of locations across the U.S. We don’t have an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot map right now, but you can search your device app store for a hotspot locator.From your AT&T smartphone or wearable
It's simple! Your device automatically connects to our Wi-Fi® network when you’re at an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot location.From a tablet or laptop
What to know:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Select att-wifi or attwifi from your list of available wireless networks.
- Your Wi-Fi usage doesn't count against your plan data.
- You don't need a network key or password to use an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot location. Find out how we keep your data secure.
- Have VPN software? Connect to your VPN as you normally would after you connect to an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Be sure to follow these standard security practices.