How much does it cost to download Internet Security Suite?
- If you have AT&T Internet or DSL with connection speeds of 3Mbps or higher you can download Internet Security Suite for free.
- If you have AT&T DSL with connection speeds of 1.5Mbps or lower, you pay $5 every month to download the Internet Security Suite for up to three computers.
Requirements for Windows
See if your Windows®
PC meets minimum operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or higher
- Windows XPTM 32-bit with SP1 or higher
- Windows VistaSM and Windows Vista SP1 personal computer with PentiumTM-compatible processor 500MHz or higher, 256MB RAM or higher, and compatible with 32- and 64-bit systems
- Windows 7 or higher compatible with 32- and 64-bit systems
If you don't have the latest version of McAfee (14.0), upgrading to Windows 10 will uninstall McAfee. You can update to the latest version to prevent this issue. You may not have the latest version of McAfee if:
- You turned off updates.
- Recovery mode changes from v14.0 to an earlier version.
- You have Windows XP (v12.8 is the last version supporting XP).
If these scenarios apply, either download McAfee 14.0 or reinstall McAfee after updating to Windows 10 (only option for XP users). To reinstall, download McAfee as if for the first time.
Requirements for Mac
Make sure your Mac meets these minimum operating system requirements:
- macOS®X 10.8 or higher
- Computer with Intel® processor
- 1GB RAM or higher
- 150MB of available free drive space