First, you’ll need to cancel your subscription to Internet Security Suite. Then you can uninstall it from your Windows PC.Cancel your subscription
Cancel your subscription using the following steps:
- Go to AT&T Internet Security Management.
- Enter your AT&T Account ID and Password.
- At the bottom of the page, select Disable my subscription.
- Select Yes, disable my Internet security. The Internet Security Suite is now disabled.
Uninstall Internet Security Suite
Now that you’ve canceled your subscription, you can uninstall Internet Security Suite. Use the following steps:
- Close all other applications before you begin.
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- Select Programs in all Windows versions, except Windows XP. Select Add/Remove Programs in XP.
- From the list of programs, select McAfee Security Center.
- In the top bar above the list, select Uninstall in all Windows versions, except XP. Select Remove in XP.
- Select all components to uninstall the entire Internet Security Suite.
- Select Restart now to complete the process.