Want an email address for your U-verse®
TV or AT&T Internet account? You can either create a new one or link your service to an AT&T email address you already have. Your AT&T email can end with any of these domains: @ameritech.net, @att.net, @bellsouth.net, @currently.com, @flash.net, @nvbell.net, @pacbell.net, @prodigy.net, @sbcglobal.net, @snet.net, @swbell.net, or @wans.net.
If you didn’t get an AT&T email when you signed up for AT&T Internet or U-verse TV service, you can create a new one or use one you already have as your user ID. Here’s how:
Good to know:
- Go to Profile and select Account users.
- If you have multiple accounts, choose U-verse TV or Internet from the dropdown.
- Select Get AT&T email and then Continue on the Welcome screen.
- Accept the Terms of Service and select Continue.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose I need to create an AT&T email address and select Continue. Create an AT&T email or select one of the suggested IDs, then follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Select I already have one if you have AT&T email, then follow the prompts. Your user ID password will then be the same as the email password you enter.
All DSL and dial-up internet accounts include an AT&T email.
Want a free AT&T Mail account? Learn how to set it up
. No service is required.