- Go to your gateway settings.
- Scroll to Key Things to do Using Your Gateway and select Wi-Fi.
- Enter the Device Access Code (located on the side of your gateway).
- Select Submit.
- Change the info for the desired network:
- Wi-Fi name - In the Network Name (SSID) field, enter a new network name.
- Wi-Fi password - Select Use custom Wi-Fi network password and enter a new password.
- Select Save.
Once you've successfully changed your Wi-Fi name or password, make sure to reconnect your Wi-Fi devices using the new network info.