*Can I get my late fees or data overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
- Dial 800.288.2020.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the account about which you are calling.
- Follow the voice prompts and say Bill Balance.
- For account verification, provide the last 4-digits of the account holder's Social Security number or your 4-digit Personal Identification Number.
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we’ll waive:
- late payment fees for wireless, home phone or broadband residential customers
- domestic wireless plan overage charges for data, voice or text for residential wireless customers
The waiver applies to these fees or charges you may incur between March 13, 2020, and May 13, 2020, due to economic hardship related to the coronavirus pandemic.
Have your user ID and password ready and click here to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.