This article applies to AT&T local home phone service only.
Dial your MemoryCall access number. If you're not at your own phone, dial your home number.
When the service answers, press * and enter your mailbox (home) number.
At the voice prompt, enter your passcode.Set up MemoryCall
Use your access number with the temporary passcode assigned to your main mailbox number. This information was provided to you when you ordered the service.
Listen to messages
- Access MemoryCall
- At the voice prompt, enter your temporary passcode.
- Press # to begin setup.
- Enter your new 5-10 digit passcode and press #.
- Record your mailbox name and press #.
- Record your personal greeting and press #. You can also record a greeting your callers hear when the line is busy. This busy greeting is optional and you can add it later.
If you have new messages, you'll hear an intermittent dial tone when you pick up your telephone. If your telephone has a message indicator light, it will blink when you have new messages.
- Access MemoryCall.
- Press 1 to listen to your messages.
- After each message, you have the option to repeat, save, or delete. It's as easy as following the voice instructions.
Your passcode is important and private - not even AT&T knows it. If you forget it, AT&T will reset your mailbox, but all messages will be lost. Your temporary password can be found in the Welcome Package you received via mail. If you cannot find that document, please call 800.288.2020
. For security reasons, we do not post temporary passwords on our website.Helpful hints
- Your mailbox holds up to 30 new and saved messages. When your mailbox is full, callers are asked to call again.
- New messages are stored for 14 days and then erased automatically.
- Saved messages are stored for three days.