Make sure you have the ID and password for each ID you want to combine.
Keep in mind, combining IDs doesn’t combine your bills or bundle your services. It just enables you to access multiple accounts with a single ID and password.
Good to know
- Go to My linked accounts.
- Select Link another account. We’ll look for other IDs that belong to you.
- Do one of the following:
- If we don’t show you any IDs or accounts to link, choose Start here.
- If you see the IDs you want to combine, choose Combine these IDs and select Continue.
- If you don’t see the IDs you want to combine, choose Search for it now and then Start here.
- Follow the prompts to tell us which ID you want to keep. We’ll give you helpful confirmations along the way.
: Do you enter a wireless account security passcode when you sign in to myAT&T?