Good to know:
- Go to the myAT&T sign-in page and select Create one now.
- Enter your AT&T phone number or account number and your billing ZIP Code. You may also be asked to enter a verification code.
- If there’s already a user ID for the account, choose from the options listed.
- Enter your personal info to prove your identity.
- Choose how you want to receive your verification code, if asked.
- Enter the verification code we send you.
- Enter a new user ID and password. Be sure your ID is an email address that starts with a letter.
- Save your ID and your password to your device, if you choose.
- Enter the contact info for your user ID.
- Set up your security questions and answers.
- Accept the AT&T User ID Terms & Conditions.
- Choose whether you want to sign up for paperless billing for your accounts, if asked. If you go paperless, we’ll email you a link. Select it to verify your email address.
- Select Finish Activation, if you’re creating an ID in the middle of a device activation process.
We may ask for a wireless number, so you can get sign-in help by text message.