Keep your return receipt or tracking number. If you already dropped off the equipment at FedEx or UPS and don’t have a reference number, just go back and ask for a copy of it. If we ask you to go to FedEx or UPS
It's fast and easy–no packing necessary. Just bring your unboxed equipment and 9-digit account number to a company-owned FedEx Office Pack and Ship
or The UPS Store
. Don't know your account number? Look on your bill, or find it now
If we send you a return kit
- FedEx Office® Pack and Ship or The UPS Store® will send your equipment back to us at no charge to you.
- You'll get a receipt that confirms your return, and we'll know that your equipment is on its way.
If we include a prepaid label in your new equipment's box
- Pack up the equipment you're sending back to us.
- Attach the prepaid shipping label to the return kit.
- Give the kit to your mail carrier or drop it off at a post office.
- Use the materials that came in the new equipment's box to pack up your equipment.
- Tear off the bottom receipt tab on the prepaid shipping label.
- Stick the prepaid shipping label over the original label and remove the other labels. Without this return label, it won't be sent back to us.
- Find out where to drop it off.