If you don’t see any options listed after your due date in the myAT&T calendar, then you’re not eligible to schedule a payment arrangement. Also, your payment history may exclude some payment methods. Keep in mind that:
- When entering a payment arrangement, you commit to paying by the selected payment method on the chosen date.
- Payments begin to process at 12 a.m. ET on the scheduled payment date.
- You can only cancel or change scheduled payments up to 1 day before your original bill due date.
- Payment arrangements, or payments scheduled to post after your original bill due date, can’t be changed or canceled.
- If you use AutoPay, be sure to pause it for the current month. AutoPay will resume the next bill period.
- Late fee if you pay your bill after the due date
- Convenience fee if you speak or chat with us to make or schedule a payment arrangement
- Reconnection fee if you don’t pay by the date you agreed to and service is suspended