If you don’t see any options listed after your due date in the myAT&T calendar, then you’re not eligible to schedule a payment arrangement. Also, your payment history may exclude some payment methods. Keep in mind that:
- When entering a payment arrangement, you commit to paying by the selected payment method on the chosen date.
- Payments begin to process at 12 a.m. ET on the scheduled payment date.
- You can only cancel or change scheduled payments up to 1 day before the scheduled payment date.
- Payment arrangements, or payments scheduled to post after your original bill due date, can’t be changed or canceled.
- If you use AutoPay, be sure to pause it for the current month. AutoPay will resume the next bill period.
Can I get my late fees or data overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
- Late fee if you pay your bill after the due date
- Convenience fee if you speak or chat with us to make or schedule a payment arrangement
- Reconnection fee if you don’t pay by the date you agreed to and service is suspended
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to May 13, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.