- Go to your account overview.
- Scroll to My devices and select Manage device for the device you want to check.
- Look in Device info.
You won’t owe an EFT if you:
- You will have an ETF if you have one or two-year service agreement and cancel after 14 days for consumer wireless service or 30 days for business wireless service.
- You won’t have an ETF if you’re on an installment plan or Equipment Installment Plan. You will be responsible for the balance on your installment plan if you cancel.
- Cancel within the first 14 days of activating consumer wireless service or 30 days of activating business wireless service
- Return the device in like-new conditionless service
To find out if you can return your device, check out the AT&T Wireless Return Policy
.1 See all important details