*Can I get my late fees or data overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
- If the payment method you choose is the same payment type as before, the update takes effect immediately. Example: You’re using a checking account and change to a different checking account.
- If the payment method you choose is a different payment type, the change may take up to 2 business days. Until the change is complete, we’ll make automatic payments using your previous card or bank account. Example: You’re using a debit card and change to a checking account.
- While you can't change the scheduled AutoPay date, you can pause a scheduled AutoPay payment for the current month and make a one-time payment online. You’ll have to pay a late fee* for any bills you don’t pay in full by the due date.
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.