Request transfer - getting started
If the current account owner hasn’t requested the transfer, here’s how to get started:
Accept transfer - wrapping it up
- Go to att.com/tobr.
- Select Request a transfer from another person.
- Enter the requested info.
- Select Submit.
- Do one of the following within 14 business days after the current account owner requests the transfer:
- If you received an email with a link, open it and select Accept transfer.
- If you didn’t get an email, go to att.com/tobr and select Accept a pending transfer.
- Enter the requested info and select Continue.
- If you're adding the transferred number(s) to an existing account, choose that account.
- Confirm or update the device info, and select Confirm device(s).
- Choose a plan.
- Review the plan details and select Continue.
- If the line has a current installment agreement, accept this agreement for each line.
- If the line has a current accessory installment agreement, pay the balance of this agreement.
- Review the credit check disclosure, enter the required info, and select Continue.
- Do one of the following:
- If an advance payment is necessary, enter your payment info, review the changes, and select Complete transfer.
- If an advance payment isn’t required, just review the changes and select Complete transfer.