AT&T Unlimited Elite
AT&T Unlimited &More Premium
- Go to your myAT&T account overview from a web browser.
- Select one of the following:
- Go to my account
- Get started with the HBO Max logo and then follow the prompts
- Start watching HBO Max under See what’s on TV.
- Look at the Finally, sign in and stream HBO Max section of this article for next steps.
Other select AT&T unlimited plans
- Sign in at attwatchtv.com to confirm that you already chose your premium.
- Do one of the following:
- If you haven’t chosen your premium, to go your myAT&T account overview and select Pick my premium. Then choose HBO and follow the prompts. Don’t see Pick my premium? Go to attwatchtv.com/verify. Confirm your wireless plan, and then choose HBO as your premium. Next, go to the Finally, sign in to HBO Max section of this article.
- If you’ve chosen your premium and it’s HBO, get the HBO Max app and sign in to your myAT&T account overview with your AT&T user ID and password. (If it's another channel, you can change it after 12 months after you chose it.)
Do you have one of these plans?
- AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited Choice IISM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited PlusSM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced PlusSM
If so, go to the Finally, sign in to HBO Max
section of this article.