Follow the steps given for your plan to set up HBO Max, before you go to the Sign in to HBO Max
section of this article. If you have AT&T Unlimited Elite
If you have AT&T Unlimited &More Premium
- Sign in to myAT&T with your ID and password. Don't have an ID? Create one now
- Do one of the following. If you see:
- Go to my account: Select Go to my account and look for the HBO Max info and select Start Watching Now.
- Your account details: Look for your HBO Max info and follow the prompts to start streaming.
If you have other select AT&T unlimited plans
- Confirm if you already chose your premium when you sign in at attwatchtv.com.
- Do one of the following:
- If you haven’t, sign in to myAT&T and select Pick my premium. Then choose HBO and follow the prompts. Don’t see Pick my premium? Go to attwatchtv.com/verify. Follow the prompts to confirm your wireless plan and choose HBO as your premium. Go to Sign in to HBO Max section of this article for next steps.
- If you have and it's HBO, get the HBO Max app and sign in to myAT&T with your user ID and password. (If it's another premium choice, you can change it after 12 months from when you chose it.)
First, do you have one of these plans?
- AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited Choice IISM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited PlusSM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced PlusSM
Next up: Have you accessed HBO using your AT&T TVSM
, AT&T TV NOWSM
, or U-verse®
TV sign-in info?
- If you have, go to the Sign in to HBO Max section of this article.
- If you haven't, verify your number. Then, select the Hey AT&T Unlimited customers! banner and follow the prompts.