Lost or stolen devicesWireless
- Go to att.com/suspend.
- Select Reactivate next to the suspended device.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate it.
What to know about blocked devices
- Sign in with your 10-digit wireless number and password.
- Go to My Device and then Report a Lost or Stolen Device.
- Select Report Device Found.
- If your device was suspended and blocked, the person whose name is on the bill has to contact us to remove the block.
- Outside of the AT&T network? It may take up to 24 hours to unblock the device.
Military suspensionsContact us
to reactivate your service when you return. When you reactivate, you can choose from currently available plans and add-ons. Get other contact options and learn more about military cancel and hold options
Suspensions due to hospitalization or incarcerationContact us
to reactivate your service when you’re released. If you had device protection before suspending your service, we’ll add it back to your account when you reactivate.
Device suspended for non-payment? Learn how to make a payment and restore your service