- Go to Profile, then Contact info.
- If your ID has more than 1 account linked to it, select a non-wireless account.
- On the Phone tab, select Edit in the Billing phone numbers section.
- Enter your wireless number as the primary or secondary number.
- Check the box next to Use this number to recover your user ID or reset your password.
- Select Save.
- Complete any confirmation steps sent to your wireless number within 24 hours. Text message rates and other charges may apply. Check with your plan and provider.
: It can take up to 30 days before you can use this wireless number to reset your password.