You chose your account passcode when you signed up for service. As the account owner, you'll use your passcode to:
Good to know:
- Complete your installation
- Manage your account and services by phone
- Get technical support
- Request a repair
AT&T Internet and U-verse®
TV subaccount users can use the passcode to call tech support. With the account owner's permission, they can change services or ask for repairs, too.
How to change your passcode
- Go to Profile.
- Select Sign-in info.
- In the Account passcode section, select Get a new passcode. If you have more than one service, choose the one you want to change the passcode for.
- Follow the prompts to enter and submit your new passcode.
Forgot your passcode? Use these same steps to change it. Requirements for your new security passcode
Make sure your new passcode:
- Is a 4- to 8-digit number
- Doesn't have letters, spaces, or symbols
- Doesn't include sequential numbers like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
- Is something that's hard to guess (not your phone number, birthday, Social Security number, or other personal info)
- Can be memorized or stored in a safe place
Have a wireless account that isn't combined with another AT&T service? If so, you have a separate wireless account security passcode. Learn about the security passcode for your wireless account.