How much does it cost to download Internet Security Suite?
- If you’re an AT&T Internet or DSL customer with a connection speed of 3Mbps or higher, you can download Internet Security Suite free.
- If you’re an AT&T DSL customer with a connection speed of 1.5Mbps or lower, you’ll pay $5 every month to download the Internet Security Suite on up to three computers.
Requirements for Windows
Check that your Windows PC meets these minimum operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or higher
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher (32-bit)
- Windows Vista and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) personal computer with Pentium-compatible processor 500MHz or higher, 256MB RAM or higher, and compatible with 32- and 64-bit systems
- Windows 7 or higher (compatible with 32- and 64-bit systems)
If you don't have the latest version of McAfee (14.0), upgrading to Windows 10 will uninstall McAfee. You can prevent this problem by updating to the latest version of McAfee. You may not have the latest version of McAfee if:
- You turned your updates off.
- Recovery mode reverted you back from 14.0 to an earlier version.
- You use Windows XP (version 12.8 is the last version to support XP).
If any of these scenarios applies to you, you can either download McAfee 14.0 or reinstall McAfee after updating to Windows 10 (the only option for XP users). To reinstall, simply download McAfee as if for the first time.
Requirements for Mac
Make sure your Mac meets these minimum operating system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- Computer with Intel processor
- 1GB RAM or higher
- 150MB of available free drive space