You can find your Wi-Fi name and password on your gateway or on the gateway settings screen. But your gateway label is the quickest way to get default Wi-Fi network info. Changed your Wi-Fi name or password from the default info? You can still get your changed Wi-Fi info from the gateway settings screen.
You’ll find a sticker on the side of your gateway with your original Wi-Fi settings:
- Wi-Fi name is labeled Wi-Fi Network Name.
- Wi-Fi password is labeled Wi-Fi Password.
Gateway settings screen
You can also get your Wi-Fi info from a computer or device connected to your home network. This is useful if you or someone else changed your Wi-Fi network name or password.
With the Pace 5268, you may have multiple network names for each band being used: 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz Guest, and 5.0GHz.
- Go to gateway settings.
- Scroll to Gateway Status.
- Locate Wi-Fi:
- Check Network IDs (SSID) for the Wi-Fi network names.
- Look at Network Keys for the Wi-Fi passwords.