Have a Yahoo.com email address set up as an alias on your AT&T Mail account?
On May 6, 2019, we changed our sign-in process and separated your AT&T Mail and yahoo.com email accounts. This means that your alias Yahoo emails will now be sent to your new Yahoo email account.
- All your existing AT&T Mail, contacts, and calendar entries stays with your AT&T Mail account.
- AT&T - Use your AT&T email address to sign in to your AT&T Mail.
- Yahoo - Use your Yahoo email address to sign in to your new yahoo.com email account.
- The password for your Yahoo email account will be the same one you use for your current AT&T Mail account.
- Want to change your Yahoo password? No worries. Change it at yahoo.com.
- Looking for your personalized info on Yahoo? Sign in to your Yahoo account.