Sometimes, an application you want to access isn’t listed. Learn how to add a specific application.Good to know:
To open the port, start with step seven.
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Select Settings, then Firewall, and then Applications, Pinholes and DMZ.
- If you get a warning message, restart your Wi-Fi gateway. Then, continue with these steps.
- Under the listed applications, select Add a new user-defined application.
- In Application Profile Name, enter the name of the application.
- Select the Protocol.
- Enter the Port or Range you wish to open in the Port (or Range) From/To entry fields.
- Use the default protocol timeout settings in the Protocol Timeout entry field unless directed to do otherwise by the manufacturer.
- Enter the default Map to Host Port. By default, the port will map to the same port you specify in the Port (or Range) From/To entry field. Leave this field blank unless directed to do so from the manufacturer or application.
- In Application Type, select the option that matches your application.
- Select Add to list.
- When prompted, enter the Device Access Code found on your gateway and select Submit.
- Repeat this process until all ports you want access to have been added.