When you place your service on hold, it won’t be available for use and your home Wi-Fi® won’t work until we restore your service. You don’t have to do a thing with your equipment.
If you have AT&T Internet
Good news! You can still use your current email IDs to hop on our Wi-Fi network when you’re away from home.
If you have AT&T Phone
- Have a combined bill and AT&T Phone is on it? Then AT&T Phone service won’t be available.
- Have a combined bill and AT&T Phone isn’t on it? You can get incoming calls and access to voicemail.
- Outbound calls, other than to 911 or to toll-free numbers, may incur a per-minute fee.
- Other charges may apply for calls to directory listing services and directory assistance.
- You can keep your current phone number and directory listing.
- If you have a monitored home alarm that makes outbound calls, these calls will continue to work during the Vacation Hold.
If you have U-verse TV
- While you can’t watch your recordings when your service is on Vacation Hold, we’ll save them for you. You can get your recorded programs when your service is restored.
- DVR recording and playback won’t be available on U-verse TV or the U-verse app.