Make sure you have all your IDs and passwords ready before you start.
Keep in mind, combining IDs doesn’t combine your bills or bundle your services. It just lets you access multiple accounts with a single ID and password.
Good to know:
- Go to your myAT&T Profile.
- Scroll to Account settings and select Linked accounts.
- Choose Link another account.
- Select the service you want to link.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process. We’ll give you helpful pointers along the way
Did you combine your wireless service with your AT&T Internet, U-verse®
TV, or DIRECTV®
service? Then your account has a different kind of passcode you won’t use online. Learn about the combined account passcode